League of Legends Mac Client and Mac Technical Support Launch
Miss Mecha Zero
posted this on February 26, 2013 13:51
We are very excited to announce the launch of our Mac Client and Mac Technical Support! The following are a few of the technical support articles we have added to help address any issues you may experience.
Having trouble with the League of Legends Mac Client? Obtain a System Report and then submit a ticket:
When troubleshooting technical issues on the Mac, a Player Support Specialist may ask you to provide additional information about your system that will help identify the root cause of the issue.
The System Report contains important information on your system and includes detailed reports on your hardware, software, and network. This report is useful for a multitude of issues that may arise and will almost always be requested when submitting a request for assistance.
How to Obtain a System Report:
1. While in the Finder, navigate to your Utilities Folder (Cmd+Shift+U), and open "System Information".
2. In System Information, click "File" and click "Show Less Information".
3. Use the keyboard shortcut Cmd+Shift+S to save this report as a .rtf.
- Please ensure that you are not using the save command in the File Menu. If the file extension is .spx, please re-save the file using the proper shortcut above.
4. In the Save dialog, choose the Desktop as the destination, and click "Save".
5. Attach the .rtf file that was saved to your Desktop to your ticket for the Support Specialist.